Some of the benefits a DDA Regular Membership provides are:
- Organized Dive Trips
- Wonderful Functions and Events
- Access to training at the pool and DDA Dive Beach
- Free Air Fills
- Equipment Rental
Our Membership period runs from January 1st until December 31st of the same year.
Join Online for Regular & Trainee Members (see instructions below).
To Join the DDA:
- Fill in the 2015 DDA Membership Form and bring it along with all the membership fee and listed requirements (second page of the form) to the any DDA Dinner Meeting, typically held on the last Monday of each month.
- Allow approximately a week for processing and you Membership Card will be mailed to the address provided in your application.
DDA Membership Fees are as follows:
- SAR 120 for a single Regular Membership
- SAR 300 for a Family Membership (all members must be certified divers)
- SAR 120 for a Trainee Membership
Those not holding GC11+ camp privileges may still join the DDA. The form is the same but it must be submitted to the Dhahran Recreation Department for approval with the following items for processing:
- A color photocopy of your 11+ privileges card
- A color photocopy of both sides of your Certification Card
- A color passport photo
When the form is signed by the Recreation Department you may submit it to the Membership Director with the applicable fees.
Non-certified divers-in-training by a DDA Instructor may be able to join the DDA as a Trainee by having their Instructor fill in the 2015 DDA Trainee Membership Form.
- Please submit to the DDA Instructor you selected all the relevant information and membership fee, the Instructor will submit the form to a Membership Director for processing.
- Allow approximately a week for processing and you Trainee Membership Card will be mailed to the address provided in your application.
A Trainee Membership is required in order to access the DDA Dive Beach and the pool with your DDA Instructor.
All the Regular Membership benefits apply but the DDA Dive Beach may only be accessed by Trainees when they are with their DDA Instructors.
A Trainee will be granted a Regular Membership during the Trainee Membership period when they have attained certification and submitted the remaining documentation.